Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What would you like to read here?

I am writing about 10 posts at the same time and none of them finished yet.  Sounds like the sort of thing I like to do.(just like the way I read my books and the way I approach my crafts)  If you read my blog regularly, you know that my source of inspiration is varied, it can be person, to something that inspires me, to handles on topics that I think might be of value to you. Which led me to this point.

What would you like to read about?  What subject would you like me to discuss?  What's bothering you?  How can I help?  I might not have the expertise but if I don't, I will find someone that does who can do a guest post.  I would love to hear from you.... why not give me your list of recommended topics.  Don't hold back - the one opportunity in a life time that you have to be the boss:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!