Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top Posts: 2012

I am grateful for all of you who visit and comment on this blog. As a form of creative expression, connecting with an online community and keeping family members updated - this really is a very rewarding place to be. And as this is the end of 2012, it is only fitting that I post about my most popular posts this year. It's always interesting to see what my readers enjoy the most.

Most popular posts for 2012









So there you have it, a real mish-mash group of topics.
My conclusion: that there are numerous wannabee Chinese speakers who are dreaming of being a rock star and believe the freedom of homeschooling without stress will allow them to tour the world, while writing about their experiences of tasting escargot. climbing Table Mountain and dreaming big.
singing Chinese boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!