Wednesday, March 30, 2011

News: Grants and Vrouekeur


I was recently contacted by Vroue Keur (local Afrikaans magazine) who wrote an article on how we lost our daughter Savannah and through that started up an organization iKhaya LikaBaba – home for orphaned and abandoned babies.  Her comment to us was that many of us go through challenges and tradegies but its what we do with them that make a difference.  So I have included a scanned version of the story.(for those of you who don’t understand Afrikaans you can read the original story I wrote here.  I hope that this will be an encouragement to many of you who read this. We all face hardships but He walks alongside us and sometimes carries us as we let go and let Him help us through whatever it is we are going through.  Nothing is too big or too small.  Nothing is too big for our God and yet He is interested in every detail of our lives

To read the article, click on the image and you can zoom in.

2 comments:

  1. your story is very encouraging....i hope that it touches many lives..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenni, I really hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!