Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Did you get your brandbucket?

 
A knock on the door, a bucket full of goodies delivered to my door. And what a wonderful treat this was.  Full of Revlon products - I love Revlon. Most of my makeup and perfume has always been Revlon.  And I love their deodorant range.  In fact I had used some of the ladies deodorant's before the men's 24/7 was a pleasant surprise.  I could just hold onto my man all day and smell his neck (not his armpit) all day.  It's delicious - it's intoxicating - I see my husband through the haze of sexy smell appeal.  Yes I know, too much info but seriously ladies - I love it when my husband smells so good.

And where did this surprise bucket come from?


Now just to clarify, they did not ask me to write this post, but I thought that some of you, that like to get lovely goodies in the post for free - all in exchange for a brief review which you do online on their website (you don't need a blog), might want to sign up quickly.  They are only accepting a limited number of applications so you don't want to miss out!  (this is limited to South Africa for the moment)
Now that I have done my bit and let all you know about this great freebie, I'm off to find my husband with that 24/7 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!