Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Page for My Children (and yours if you like)

I Pin (on Pinterest for those of you who still don't know what it is- and my advice, be afraid , be very afraid), I do the bookmark thing but I never seem to actually let my kids go and discover all the wonderful websites I find and so I have decided to make space on my blog for my children.

If you want to have a look, great. I am sure your children would love some of these resources.  And if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment.  I am always looking for new websites that add life, colour and excitement to the children's learning day.

You might be asking yourself, why does she not just talk to her kids, why put it in her blog?  Yeah, I know its kind of weird but you know I often find these sites very late at night and then the day gets busy and then I forget.  You know what life's like.  This way when they have some free time, they can browse on mom's blog (which they love because it's got loads of photos of them) and I can stop fretting or worrying about the things I am going to forget to tell them which I always forget to tell them,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!